PanAsiaBiz
  • Home
  • Business
    • Finance
    • Cryptocurrency News
    • Stock Market
    • Real Estate
    • Press Release
    • Education
  • Entertainment
    • Web-Stories
    • Anime
    • Celebrity News
    • OTT News
    • Hollywood
    • Movie Reviews
    • Box Office Collection
    • TV Shows
    • Bollywood
    • South Indian Movies
    • Viral Story
  • World
    • Festivals
    • Travel
    • Asia Pacific
    • Wild Nature
    • US Local News
      • Stimulus Check
    • India
      • Mumbai
      • Tamilnadu
      • Delhi
  • Sports
    • Cricket
    • Betting News
    • Casino & Gambling
    • Video
  • Technology
    • Apps
    • Education
      • Exam Results
    • Internet
    • Gaming
    • Gadgets
    • Software
    • Smartphones
    • Social Media
    • AI
  • Web-Stories
  • Contact Us

Ariana Grande mms

Ariana Grande and her ex-husband Dalton Gomez have officially ended their divorce proceedings, but the resolution came at a high price for the renowned pop sensation. Page Six has confirmed that Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez have finalized their divorce. They filed for divorce last month, and an exclusive source told Page Six of the amicable settlement, saying, “Ariana and Dalton were really committed to supporting each other through this process to make it as smooth as possible. That's why they took their time with all the details." According to TMZ, Dalton will receive a tax-free amount of $1.25 million (which equates to almost $2 million in Australian dollars). He will receive this payment upfront and will not be entitled to ongoing spousal support. In addition, Dalton will be entitled to half of the net proceeds from the sale of their Los Angeles residence, and Ariana will cover up to $25,000 of his legal fees. Although the divorce petition listed February 20 as the separation date, the formal divorce petition was only filed last month. The source stressed: "They have a deep respect for each other." Court documents indicate the settlement was filed on Friday, according to The Sixth Party. Sources told Page Six that Ariana Grande chose to pay Dalton upfront instead of monthly spousal support, which was a better financial arrangement for her ex-husband. The settlement, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, also reportedly includes a provision that Gomez, 28, a successful realtor, will continue to receive 24-hour protection because Ariana Grande wanted to ensure her ex-husband's safety and privacy following their split. Previously, Page Six reported that the 30-year-old pop singer demanded that the estranged couple's prenuptial agreement be honored in her September 18 filing in Los Angeles. Specific details of this contract have not been disclosed. Grande also asked that all of the couple's assets be divided as outlined in the prenuptial agreement. TMZ was the first to report the news, saying it is now only awaiting approval from a judge. Ariana Grande was represented by celebrity attorney Laura Wasser, who cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the divorce. An insider previously noted: “They came to this decision together. Even though they faced problems before January, they still want to remain best friends." The "Thank U, Next" singer has since moved on and is now dating her "Wicked" co-star Ethan Slater. TMZ was the original source to report the settlement between Grande and Gomez.

Dismissing Ariana Grande’s Substantial Divorce With Ex Dalton Gomez

October 26, 2023 Kriti Kumari 0

Ariana Grande and her ex-husband Dalton Gomez have officially ended their divorce proceedings, but the resolution was expensive for the renowned pop sensation. Page Six […]

Search PanAsiaBiz

Advt

Latest News

KPCC Social Media team

Digital Bridge to Kannadigas: DK Shivakumar Reboots KPCC Social Media Strategy

February 18, 2026 0
The Indian cricket team practicing under lights at Narendra Modi Stadium

IND vs NED World Cup 2026 Live: JioHotstar Live Cricket Streaming Info, Scorecard & highlights

February 18, 2026 0
Corporator Sunita Prakash Burabure inspecting pipeline construction in Ward 65.

Corporator Sunita Prakash Burabure Launches Emergency Pipeline to Fix Ward 65 Water Crisis

February 18, 2026 0
41 International logo with "41 Has Talent" promotional text.

’41 Has Talent’: International Movement Launches Global Creative Showcase

February 18, 2026 0
Shri Arvind Bellad and other dignitaries at the Ishwara Temple inauguration in Hubballi.

Hubballi Community Builds Ishwara Temple in Record 99 Days

February 18, 2026 0

Live Cricket Score: Real-Time Match Updates

Who We Are

PanAsiaBiz was founded in August 2013. We are proud to have a small, but dedicated team devoted to News, and we distinguish ourselves from other news sources with our journalistic experience.

We provide readers, subscribers, and advertisers with an array of content and tools throughout a range of online, social media, tablet, and mobile channels.

We strive to provide the most relevant information to make sure our audience is up to date with happenings in the area. Our objectives are accompanied by our unbiased reporting.

Pages
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Editorial Policy
  • PanAsiaBiz
  • Press Inquiries
  • Privacy Policy
  • Team
  • Terms of Use
  • Web-Stories
Latest News
  • Digital Bridge to Kannadigas: DK Shivakumar Reboots KPCC Social Media Strategy February 18, 2026
  • IND vs NED World Cup 2026 Live: JioHotstar Live Cricket Streaming Info, Scorecard & highlights February 18, 2026
  • Corporator Sunita Prakash Burabure Launches Emergency Pipeline to Fix Ward 65 Water Crisis February 18, 2026
  • ’41 Has Talent’: International Movement Launches Global Creative Showcase February 18, 2026
  • Hubballi Community Builds Ishwara Temple in Record 99 Days February 18, 2026
  • PAK vs NAM World Cup T20 Live: PTV Sports, Tamasha Live Streaming Info, Score and Highlights February 18, 2026
  • Hubballi Uses Rangoli Art to Eradicate Garbage Black Spot Near Tatvadarshi Hospital February 18, 2026

Copyright © 2026 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes